2-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie For One
1. Place the butter and sugars in a 2-cup bowl or ramekin. Use a fork to combine all these ingredients.
2. Beat an egg and add two tablespoons of the egg mixture into the bowl. Add the vanilla too. Stir to combine.
3. Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Give it another good stir.
4. Finally, stir in the yummy chocolate chips.
Save a few for the top, if you wish to.
5. For the magic to happen, pop the mixture in your microwave oven and let it bake for about 2 minutes.
6. Top with a lovely scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with some melted chocolate.