Amazing Benefits Of Dates Juice For Skin
Fruit juices are a really good medicine for your health. A glass of date juice offers many advantages to your body that it is invariably projected on your skin.
1. Consume date juice on a regular basis and you will be flaunting an invigorating and glowing skin.
2. It helps in increasing the platelet count in your blood and also nourishes your skin.
Save money and consume a preservative free juice by preparing dates juice in your own kitchen. It’s simple and easy to prepare.
Date Juice: Hair Benefits
Chew a couple of dates or drink date juice to witness the miracles happening to your hair.
3. Without an ounce of doubt, you are sure to be in a happy place when you find your hair developing a thick and smooth texture.
4. Date juice also keeps your hair healthy by providing lots of vitamins, particularly vitamin B.
Date Juice: Health Benefits
5. Here is a pointer for those of you who are expecting. All that you have to expect when you consume dates or date juice is that it will be advantageous during the process of natural birth by stimulating the contraction of smooth wall of the uterus. This is possible because of a hormone that is synonymous to hormone oxytocin present in women.
6. This fruit juice is packed with antioxidants that can help prevent cancer making it an ideal drink for adults and youngsters alike.
7. Those of you who are in the look-out for weight gain, here’s your solution. Being rich in sugar and other carbohydrates, this fruit juice will help you gain weight.
8. Since ancient times, dates have been considered and used as the natural remedy for constipation problems due to the high presence of insoluble dietary fiber in them. This makes it a great laxative.
9. Being rich in antioxidants, it automatically fights naturally occurring free radicals in the body. This in turn not only gives it anti-cancer properties but also anti-ageing capabilities.
10. This fruit is highly rich in dietary fibers thereby giving it the ability to decrease the LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) levels in the body.
11. It is also rich in minerals like calcium, manganese, magnesium, iron and copper. Therefore it also plays an active role in maintaining teeth and bone health and helps in the formation of red blood cells.
Image Credit: Pinterest.com